SDM e2e Solution Engineer
- SDM Solution integration engineer understands the customer requirements related to hardware or software system which can be a Nokia product or delivered by a 3’party company (or combination) and act as customer’s local interface for service delivery and support.
- Apply customer specific parametering and configuration in the network elements’ subsystems
- Perform SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries.
- Carry out independently complex technical activities such a SW upgrades, updates including
- Divide complex software development projects in sub-systems and/or components.
- Ensure the delivery and implementation of the software according our quality requirements.
- Solution engineer is the interface to the Project Manager, Solution Architect and Solution Consultant and to global delivery organizations.
- Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
- Network expansion activities.
- Technical/customer acceptance testing
- Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).
- Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (like Network Planning, System Integration)
- Participate multivendor and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting)
SW Design and Development
- Contribute in presales and in the architecture phase with expertise in product and platform details.
- Analyse release notes and product enhancement related to our technical support activities.
- Create test strategy and define the test cases for platform and product related testing
- Execute the customer acceptance testing
- Works on critical incidents on emergency rota
- Leads the e2e technical troubleshooting activities
- Neutralizes and restores the working state of the system
- Provides updates of incident progress throughout the case lifecycle
- Provides information for RCA/ preventive analysis purposes
Technical Skills required
This position requires deep knowledge of telecom network architecture and Nokia Subscriber Data Management solutions and components like
- Home Location Register – HLR FE
- Nokia Subscriber Date Base Solution - oneNDS / Shared Data Layer
- Nokia Mobile Number Portability Solution- oneMNP
- Nokia voice over LTE solution - HSS CM
- Telco Cloud Solutions and virtual Cloud based solution
- Excellent IP and Unix skills
If you bring in already knowledge in one of these areas would be great. If not, but you are willing to learn it, we provide you the opportunity to do it if you fulfil following additional requirements:
- Analytical and conceptional thinking
- High flexibility and mobility, readiness for worldwide travel
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Willingness for continues learning
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering and communication, computer science or equivalent