Internship - Forensic
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte Forensic helps organisations manage the risks and vulnerabilities associated with corruption, fraud, and other threats. We have in-depth experience assisting clients with turning critical and complex issues into opportunities for resilience and long-term advantage.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking Interns for our Bucharest-based team.
• Students in their final year of university, young graduates, master students
• Previous working exposure to compliance, risk management, business controls review, design and implementation, and internal audit is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Ability to quickly master new tasks and to work on multiple assignments
• Attention to details and very good analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to occasionally travel
• Provide assistance for consulting engagements focused on Fraud, Anti-bribery and corruption, Investigations, Anti-money laundering and Counterfeiting terrorism financing (AML/CTF)
• Gather and synthesize information from research resources
• Assist with drafting reports including the preparation of tables, exhibits and appendices
• Provide support for various presentations
• Actively participate in other specific projects