Customer Quality Engineer
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- Advanced SAP knowledge;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge: Excel, PPT;
-5S, 5Why, PDCA, 8D (Fishbone);
- Advanced in English and German knowledge;
- 6 Sigma, TQM;
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Main Customer Interface;
- Filling the requested 8D Reports Customer Portal;
- Initiate the QRQC in VIM database– participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment;
- Support APU Managers / Site Manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities;
- Customer Returns - Cost of Non Quality analysis and action Plan;
- Assure QR activities, challenge production managers in the proposed actions. Represent the customer voice within Valeo analysis. Be the leader and push all the actions form the Customer improvement plan;
- Update the APU quality tracking charts: Customer Returns;
- Ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.