Customer Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Customer Quality Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with more than 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!
- Advanced SAP knowledge;
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge: Excel, PPT;
-5S, 5Why, PDCA, 8D (Fishbone);
- Advanced in English and German knowledge;
- 6 Sigma, TQM;
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Main Customer Interface;
- Filling the requested 8D Reports Customer Portal;
- Initiate the QRQC in VIM database– participate to the containment and validate the robustness of the containment;
- Support APU Managers / Site Manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities;
- Customer Returns - Cost of Non Quality analysis and action Plan;
- Assure QR activities, challenge production managers in the proposed actions. Represent the customer voice within Valeo analysis. Be the leader and push all the actions form the Customer improvement plan;
- Update the APU quality tracking charts: Customer Returns;
- Ensure customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata.