NOC Front Office Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs NOC Front Office Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of NOC Engineers for the IP and Wireless LAN product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will monitor and troubleshoot the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting the incidents that occur on the IP and IT networks;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis;
- Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- University diploma or terminal year student;
- Basic theoretical knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing and Switching, Wireless LAN, Network Monitoring System, programming basics (Java, PHP), basic bash scripting;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Previous work in the Customer Support Service area would be an advantage;
- IP Certifications (CCNA, JCNA, HCNA) would be an advantage;
- Good English skills;
- Any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Turkish.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.