TAC VoIP Engineer
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the Unified Communications and Collaboration product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Unified Communications products ( U2980, U1980, eSpace 7950 IP Phones, IPCC and more).
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Unified Communications products (U2980, U1980, eSpace 7950 IP Phones, IPCC and more);
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis;
- Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality;
- Solution focused;
- Customer focused and good communication skill;
- Open minded;
- English speaking and writing;
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities;
- Accept business trips.
Technical experience and educational background needed:
- Familiar with VoIP, SIP, H323, RTP;
- Knowledge of SS7, PRA, PSTN, ISDN;
- Windows Server and Linux Suse Server installation, operation and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL database;
- Basic knowledge of IP network and storage;
- Unified Communication concepts;
- VoIP Conference;
- More than 1 year’s work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority.
You have an advantage if:
- You have a diploma in Telecommunications;
- You have previous work experience in the Unified Communication area;
- You have VoIP certifications.
- Motivational salary package.
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products.
- Life time learning environment and tools.
- Hand-on experience and lab testing.
- Great amount of Product Documentation.
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community.
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer on-site support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.