HR Analyst (with Spanish) (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs HR Analyst (with Spanish) (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
You will have to manage various incoming HR service requests from Managers, Employees and HR Business Partners in our European business operations. This involves updating records, creating documents and escalating non standard requests to specialist teams for action.
HR Service Request Handling
- As our first line support on HR issues for customers you will action as many incoming service requests as possible to meet the business needs and ensure that the SSO meets its Service Level Agreements. Actions will include an end to end generalist service to secure authorisations, address issues, create employee documentation, support in recruiting, training administration, update systems and maintain employee files.
- Run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR SSO stakeholders.
- Identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation.
Support Customer Queries:
- Assist customers who are unclear about the nature of their request, provide incomplete information or request services outside the scope of the HR operation, escalating any issues whilst ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements.
- Education: Bachelor Degree will represents an asset to the role
- Foreign Languages: English and Spanish – at a proficient level;
- Working experience: 0-1 years relevant experience;
- Experience with CRM, SAP HR and systems supporting training, staffing, compensation and payroll would be an advantage
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Why work for us?
The Human Resources Operations Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below.
Your ideas move people!