Procurement Analyst with German (m/f)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bombardier active
View all jobs Procurement Analyst with German (m/f) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
In this role, you will support the Site Buyers in operational processes. You will be part of the Global Supply Chain /Strategic Procurement department that is responsible for managing and negotiating international agreements lead the governance of global contracts and define as well as drive sourcing strategies.
- Support the Procurement organisation for administrative tasks during the complete supply chain
- Manage the request and order process in our ERP system in line with the Global Procurement Processes, which include purchase order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Monitor supplier performance and support in the preparation of supplier(s) negotiation
- Create purchase orders and resolve administrative issues related to purchase orders
- Conduct requests for information (RFI), requests for proposal (RFP) and requests for quotation (RFQ) in our Procurement system tool
- Create monthly reports
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
- Ensure compliance with Procurement directives and legal policies
- Education: Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- Foreign Languages: English and German- at a proficient level
- Working experience: 0-3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload.
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by using the button below.
Your ideas move people!