This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Delphi Diesel Systems active
View all jobs Recruitment Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
About Delphi Technologies
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the worldâ€™s leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K, Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is part of ICE Components & Systems and provides high-precision injection components, mainly pumps and injectors for Common Rail systems. Iasi plant has over 2,000 employees and represents a greenfield investment of over 300 million euros.
- University degree;
- Experience in recruitment coordination of at least 3 years;
- Experience in HR processes and recruitment strategies;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload effectively within a given deadline and changing environment;
- Proven approach to problem solving and decision making;
- Effective team leader;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive mindset;
- English level — advanced (mandatory).
- Coordinates and participates in recruitment, selection and hiring personnel processes for Delphi Diesel Systems Iasi;
- Proactively plans, develops and implements strategies for recruitment and selection processes using all appropriate means and tools in order to fill in the gaps within the company;
- Coordinates and develops the recruiting team;
- Maintains the relationship with the external suppliers on recruitment services;
- Responsible for all recruiting events;
- Maintains the collaboration with all the partners in the educational field;
- Liaises with other functional/departmental managers in order to identify and meet all recruitment needs;
- Insures the support and training for technical responsible involved in the recruitment process;
- Insures the awareness and information for departmental managers about recruitment objectives, purposes and achievements;
- Completes all weekly and monthly required reports;
- Manages and controls departmental expenses within the agreed budget.