Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.
• University degree;
• Experience in recruitment coordination of at least 3 years;
• Experience in HR processes and recruitment strategies;
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload effectively within a given deadline and changing environment;
• Proven approach to problem solving and decision making;
• Effective team leader;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive mindset;
• English level – advanced (mandatory).
• Coordinates and participates in recruitment, selection and hiring personnel processes for Delphi Diesel Systems Iasi;
• Proactively plans, develops and implements strategies for recruitment and selection processes using all appropriate means and tools in order to fill in the gaps within the company;
• Coordinates and develops the recruiting team;
• Maintains the relationship with the external suppliers on recruitment services;
• Responsible for all recruiting events;
• Maintains the collaboration with all the partners in the educational field;
• Liaises with other functional/departmental managers in order to identify and meet all recruitment needs;
• Insures the support and training for technical responsible involved in the recruitment process;
• Insures the awareness and information for departmental managers about recruitment objectives, purposes and achievements;
• Completes all weekly and monthly required reports;
• Manages and controls departmental expenses within the agreed budget.