Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• 2 years’ experience in the design using CAD program (SolidWorks knowledge desired);
• Automotive experience is an advantage;
• Organized and result oriented;
• Ability to constructively deal with strict deadlines;
• Advanced level of English.
• Creates 3D parts / assemblies / drawings using SolidWorks;
• Modifies existing drawings;
• Creates internal process drawings;
• Must understand and apply international drafting standards;
• Makes sure the drawings follow internal standard and procedures;
• Offers support to MCIP initiatives and other areas that require technical drawings and documentation.