This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Delphi Diesel Systems active
View all jobs Product Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
About Delphi Technologies
Delphi Technologies is a technology company whose people focus on solving emissions and fuel economy challenges for the worldâ€™s leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and provides leading aftermarket service solutions. Headquartered in London, U.K, Delphi Technologies operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 24 countries. Visit delphi.com.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is part of ICE Components & Systems and provides high-precision injection components, mainly pumps and injectors for Common Rail systems. Iasi plant has over 2,000 employees and represents a greenfield investment of over 300 million euros.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in automotive or mechanical engineering;
- Organized and results oriented mindset;
- Ability to constructively deal with strict deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Positive attitude;
- English level — advanced; French — considered advantage.
- Assists problem solving teams on customer complaints, and undertakes comprehensive Root Cause Analysis;
- Identifies product and cost improvement opportunities;
- Supports production at a product engineering level, to achieve all project quality and volume targets;
- Supports analysis and validation of plant deviation;
- Performs product audit according to time plan;
- Offers support during launches of new applications/ new programs.