Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to start writing your story and embrace a growth mindset at the most popular Big4 firm to work for!
Check out where you can find our name:
— The 2018 Most Desired Employers Survey, powered by Catalyst.
— The Best Companies to Work for list, issued by Fortune.com.
— The 2018 Coolest Consultancy Firm in Romania – Forbes Coolest Brands, published by Forbes Romania.
We think that one of the secrets of our popularity is that we constantly seek to design a matching environment for your career expectations. You will be offered amazing professional challenges, a varied career with the chance to work with clients from a wide range of industries and develop numerous skills, the opportunity to use the latest technology to serve clients’ needs, supportive and friendly colleagues and remarkable career development opportunities. This is how we describe working for one of the most attractive employers.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to make your success our priority and inspire you to become your best self!
KPMG Romania�s Bucharest office has an open position for a middle level Frontend Developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. The candidate will work with the business development team to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into elegant interface designs.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap and responsive web designs;
- Experience in RESTful API consumption, caching, error handling;
- Able to easily transfer Photoshop designs into standard compliant HTML templates;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Design and implement new software solutions for our web applications using various technologies;
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and screen designs;
- Consider performance tuning and focus on quality standards;
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate�s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.