Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible.
We have developed programs that meet our employees’ needs: half day Friday, working from home, flexible schedule, casual dress code, social events, interest groups activities, volunteering actions, sports in the office, massage sessions in the office, mind & body wellness workshops, fruits in the office, transportation and others.
KPMG Romania�s Bucharest office has an open position for a middle level Frontend Developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. The candidate will work with the business development team to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into elegant interface designs.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap and responsive web designs;
- Experience in RESTful API consumption, caching, error handling;
- Able to easily transfer Photoshop designs into standard compliant HTML templates;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Design and implement new software solutions for our web applications using various technologies;
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and screen designs;
- Consider performance tuning and focus on quality standards;
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate�s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.