Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front-end Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
KPMG in Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG in Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017. We are also the best Big4 to work for! Check out The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
KPMG Romania�s Bucharest office has an open position for a middle level Frontend Developer.
The job's daily activities include design, development, maintenance and integration of business applications. The candidate will work with the business development team to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into elegant interface designs.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap and responsive web designs;
- Experience in RESTful API consumption, caching, error handling;
- Able to easily transfer Photoshop designs into standard compliant HTML templates;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team of developers;
- Learning oriented person.
- Design and implement new software solutions for our web applications using various technologies;
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products;
- Perform code reviews;
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and screen designs;
- Consider performance tuning and focus on quality standards;
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic development team.
- Competitive salary package, in accordance with the candidate�s experience and knowledge;
- Health insurance and frequent healthcare activities, sports subscriptions;
- Professional trainings and fun activities;
- Working with a team of professional in a business environment, having real opportunities for developing your career.