Marketing and Research Internship
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 10 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
We help organizations capture (and keep) the best and the brightest by providing insights regarding candidates’ behavior, guiding companies in defining their employees’ experience and designing communication strategies to convey the message.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world in : IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Mondelez Romania, KING, HP, Bergenbier, Hilti, Unilever, BRD Groupe Societe Generale, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, Dev Talks, Think Leadership, Consulting Days, Targul Virtual pentru Absolventi, Ghidul Angajatorilor, Angajatori de TOP Virtual.
- Bachelor / Masters’ Student interested in market research and data analysis;
- Advanced level of English – both writing and conversational;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- Good communication and copywritting skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Curious, with an analytical mindset;
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Interest in employer branding and eager to learn more on this subject.
You will work within our Employer Branding Department with focus on the Most Desired Employers Study - the most complex instrument on the market that assesses the perception and expectations of professionals, graduates and students and you will:
- Implement promo campaign for data collection using a mix of specialized tools and channels;
- Write clear, persuasive, and original content;
- Manage databases, report results;
- Script newsletters and promo messages;
- Set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities;
- Communicate with PR&Marketing department to implement PPC campaigns;
- Employer brand external analysis;
- Employer brand internal analysis;
- Survey development;
- Transform data into compelling insights;
- Content writing based on insights;
- Report creation to present survey results.
Looking forward to meeting you!