Junior Accounts Payable
We are currently expanding our business worldwide and we invite you to join our elite team because AMOMA.com:
- Is the 3rd top worldwide online reservations platform;
- Inspires ambitious people to achieve professional greatness;
- Has a young and dynamic team of over 350 colleagues from different countries working together in our office in Bucharest.
Become part of our team and you’ll have:
- Motivating salary and stability (permanent work contract);
- Private medical insurance;
- Chances of boosting your career;
- The opportunity to improve your English skills;
- Multicultural and fun environment with state of the art facilities;
- Discount for personal hotel reservations (because we LOVE to travel).
All you have to do is to:
- Control and ensure the necessary due payments to external contractors and providers/international tour operators, as per company’s commercial agreements;
- Generate regularly accurate overviews/reports on actual and future related data;
- Identify issues and trends and
- Analyze all incoming data and propose solutions.
Your desired profile is:
- Advanced level of English;
- Minimum 1 year experience on a similar position; hospitality/travel agency experience would represent a plus;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in economic area;
- Dynamic, driven to deliver and with strong problem solving abilities;
- Enthusiastic and with a positive attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to work multi-task and unsupervised;
- Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today and become a part of our team! Also, don’t forget to check out our website: www.amoma.com