Junior Key Account Manager - Arabic
TRADE.com (Lead Capital Markets) te ajuta sa-ti construiesti cariera si sa contribui la reconfigurarea felului in care oamenii investesc prin trei aspecte esentiale:
- Un mediu care te inspira;
- O experienta bazata pe libertate si responsabilitate;
- Perfectionarea abilitatilor prin pregatire continuua.
Datorita cresterii sustinute, Lead Capital Markets se afla intr-o pozitie de top in industria de brokeraj mondiala, genereaza profit precum si o dezvoltare sanatoasa.
We are looking for career oriented individuals that have a penchant for financial products and who are determined to develop a successful sales career.
Results oriented, strategic thinking and passion for sales and trading are the main characteristics we look for in our ideal candidate.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reaching and overtaking the goals and targets
- Passion for financial markets, international business and geopolitical events
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivating attitude
- Self-taught learner with high skills for time and information management
- Ambitious and motivated, quick learner and adapted to dealing with various different situations in a swift manner
- Previous financial service sales experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Team player
Requirements and qualifications:
- Fluent in Arabic
- bachelor/master student or recent graduate.
- The candidate will use a soft sales consultative approach; no cold calling will be required as all contacts are already hot leads.
- The account managers will contact potential clients in order to facilitate the education process and sell our services and products.
- Interactive and dynamic work environment
- Relaxation area
- Sporting activities
- Team buildings
- Interactive contests and competitions with various prizes (mobile phones, TVs, high-class abroad trips, game consoles, thematic holiday parties, etc...)
- Base salary and motivating commission grid: subject to remuneration policy
- Meal tickets
- Breakfast, pizza day and cookie day
- Regular business hours schedule, lunch and lounge breaks