Business Analysis Internship
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
- Should be pursuing a BA in business administration/ business development or anything related;
- Excellent English language skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Ability to multitask and work independently;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Well-organized and efficient
- Research: research specific companies, industries and new technologies using available tools to provide team with thoughtful analysis based on this research.
- Reporting and analysis: analyze sales and customer data and build dashboards that highlight key trends and metrics such as average deal size, churn rate, revenue distribution by geo etc.
- Presentations: support team with timely creation of PowerPoint slides, Excel spreadsheets, dashboards etc. for reviews with executive team
- Document business and operational processes and recommend improvements.
- Special projects as needed
- Applies critical thinking and structured problem solving to address root causes
- Works effectively with team members and cross functional teams to accomplish individual, team and organization goals.
- Able to draw insightful conclusions from complex data. Exhibits probing mind.
- Highly knowledgeable on current and proven search intelligence related technologies and proactively seeks to gain knowledge and understanding of evolving technologies that could have positive impact on current systems, software and tools.
- Focuses on desired results. Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Expertly applies skills and knowledge to daily tasks in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Ability to strategically identify areas for improvement that will yield the highest business value. Focus on delivering incremental value to production.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being abrasive.
- Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company�s success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.