Design Engineer-Catia V5
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OC Prod HR Consulting active
View all jobs Design Engineer-Catia V5 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- You should be an engineer or technician.
- Pronounced experience in the automobile supplier sector, ideally specialized in automobile seats.
- Your competences include CATIA V5 and a solid English level.
- Knowing the profession of automobile seats is advantageous.
- Knowledge concerning the use of metal would be useful (deep drawing, bending).
- Your technical expertise and your leadership skills guide your project management methods.
Attached to the department’s head manager, you will carry out the following principal missions:
- Guide the development of seats’ armature.
- Internal and external communication.
- Workflow management of one or several system designers.
- Tracking and reporting of project phases to the study and test laboratory’s head manager.
- Determination and tracking of key performance indicators.
With 53 facilities localized in Europe and in the United States, the company is an international key role player in the automobile and aviation engineering sector. Every day, more than 13 300 collaborators accompany automobile constructors and suppliers in their development projects in the framework of design and industrialization. The company offers you various opportunities in diverse fields in the automobile sector (bodywork, interior and exterior layout, engine and electronics) and the aviation sector (conception, tests, calculation). Moreover, they are also present in transversal fields such as project management, quality management, supply chain/industrialization and validation.