Junior Accountant - Global Mobility Department
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of one of the coolest brands of the new generation! That’s right, you can find us in the Forbes Top 100 Coolest Brands in 2013 and 2014.
Apart from the coolness factor, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
- Continuously monitor and improve administrative, operational and reporting processes so they are reliable, up-to-date and eliminate non-value work and delays for the business.
- Produce and manage the Mobility reports to ensure meaningful and accurate data is provided to the business.
- Conduct effective application of Global Mobility support services, policy, processes, products, services, solutions to agreed standards and timetables.
- Effective workload management (Query Management System).
- Play an active, collaborative role in the GMSC team to contribute to a cohesive and engaged team.
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English (Advanced level).
- To be a University graduate or final year student preferably in Economics or HR Management.
- To have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- To have strong Excel and reporting capability.
- To be a curious and self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment, with a strong team spirit
- To show resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles.