Junior Engagement Support / Tax Regional Delivery Center
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Engagement Support / Tax Regional Delivery Center active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Junior Engagement Support to join our GES Support Services department. A successful applicant will be a self-starter and quick learner with technical user competence.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate:
- Excellent sense of teamwork while also self-motivation;
- Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive;
- Fluency in spoken and written English (advanced level);
- Ability to follow set procedures, while keeping a critical mind-set, spotting potential improvements and communicating clearly to management;
- Very strong administrative abilities;
- Effective judgement and decision making;
- Ability to adapt to possible process and workload changes;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Will be a plus:
- Fluency in spoken and written German (advanced level).
Responsibilities will include all or some of the following:
- Monitoring mailboxes, sorting emails and responding to queries;
- Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters;
- Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response;
- Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected;
- Reporting against SLAs;
- Liaising with the extended teams in the Deloitte delivery model and client facing teams;
- Processing data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte tools;
- Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary;
- Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks.
Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
Deloitte GES Support Services SRL
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
We have recently established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest, called Deloitte GES Support Services, to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralizing standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
Deloitte GES Support Services will provide a range of process and administrative support, and the expansion of services provides opportunities to specialize in different aspects of tax administration. There will be regular and direct contact with senior management, and the handling of highly confidential personal information.
We are currently looking for strong candidates to join our Engagement Support team. Members of this team will be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the EMEA region and India.
Deloitte Romania and Moldova is a member of DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. We provide services in six professional areas - audit, tax, legal, consulting, risk services and financial advisory services through more than 500 national and specialized expatriate professionals.