Junior Engagement Support / Tax Regional Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 180,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 500 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website www.careers.deloitte.com to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are looking for a focused and proactive Junior Engagement Support to join our GES Support Services department. A successful applicant will be a self-starter and quick learner with technical user competence.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate:
• Excellent sense of teamwork while also self-motivation;
• Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive;
• Fluency in spoken and written English (advanced level);
• Ability to follow set procedures, while keeping a critical mind-set, spotting potential improvements and communicating clearly to management;
• Very strong administrative abilities;
• Effective judgement and decision making;
• Ability to adapt to possible process and workload changes;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Will be a plus:
• Fluency in spoken and written German (advanced level).
Responsibilities will include all or some of the following:
• Monitoring mailboxes, sorting emails and responding to queries;
• Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters;
• Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response;
• Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected;
• Reporting against SLAs;
• Liaising with the extended teams in the Deloitte delivery model and client facing teams;
• Processing data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte tools;
• Prior knowledge of tax administration is not necessary;
• Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks.
Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
Deloitte GES Support Services SRL
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally. We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
We have recently established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest, called Deloitte GES Support Services, to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralizing standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
Deloitte GES Support Services will provide a range of process and administrative support, and the expansion of services provides opportunities to specialize in different aspects of tax administration. There will be regular and direct contact with senior management, and the handling of highly confidential personal information.
We are currently looking for strong candidates to join our Engagement Support team. Members of this team will be the vital liaison between our clients and the respective teams within the EMEA region and India.
Deloitte Romania and Moldova is a member of DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. We provide services in six professional areas - audit, tax, legal, consulting, risk services and financial advisory services through more than 500 national and specialized expatriate professionals.