This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs QA Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Within the team QA, the scope of the job relates to the MULTIPASS application, which is the interface between electronic Markets place (EMPs) and the SG information system for the FOREX market.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Analysis, preparation and functional test implementation (regression, functional evolutions and end to end testing), documentation, followed qualification phases;
- Communication with various actors (dev team, Business analyst, QA manager, QA team in Bangalore and Paris);
- Contribution to define solutions, to maintain the functional and organizational knowledge, in the high quality of service. Possibly coordinate some subjects;
- Operational quality monitoring, implementation of stabilizing plan, improvement following major incidents.
A little about You:
- Design and implementmanual tests cases in Quality center, tests plans BDD driven (describing the requests as well as functional tests and non-regression testing (manual / automatic) before deployments);
- Run manuals tests cases (non-regression, functional evolutions and end to end testing);
- Report and follow the defects / request on JIRA;
- Maintain and improve the tests referential in Quality Center according to the releases and the functional evolutions;
- Lead a part of automation “off sourced” with India team;
- Follow and manage request for automation (scripted in India);
- Imagine automaton improvements (manuals tests cases to automate);
- Report automation advancement;
- Script and execute a part of automated tests cases;
- Execution: run and supervise automated tests cases processing;
- Fix : Script modification to assure the compatibility of changes among functional versions;
- Extension: Script extension of the functional regression automaton to take into account new functional features, proposal of improvement, feasibility study (Analyze profitability, advice…).
We also value:
- Financial / FOREX, Tibco, FIX, ISTQB certification;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/