Senior Procurement Analyst with French - Telekom Project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Procurement Analyst with French - Telekom Project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Senior Procurement Analyst with French
As a Senior Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for processing of supply demands and identifying user needs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Processing of supply demands; identifying user needs and checking the information provided by the beneficiary;
- Requesting necesary information for achieving the acquisition;
- Ensuring the control of the information obtained from the beneficiaries, validators, suppliers;
- Tracking the purchasing process, from the creation of acquisition until the expedition of the purchase order to the supplier;
- Creating and updating whenever necessary the database on suppliers, products and currencies;
- Effective stocks management;
- Sending and tracking the purchase orders to the final reception and invoice payment;
- Manage purchase orders, follows compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in these orders;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing suppliers for a good collaboration.
A little about You:
- You have strong academic record in Finance & Accounting;
- You have good knowledge of computer usage and related software (Excel, Word, Accesss);
- You have minimum 2-3 years in customer support activity;
- Experience in working in a procurement team for telecom projects (landline support)
- You are fluent in French.
We also value:
- Examination and analysis skills
- Decision Making and/or problem solving skills
- Fluent with French and English
- Self control and open-mindedness
- Excellent communication & team player
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career