Senior Legal Advisor with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Senior Legal Advisor with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree in law.
- Legal background mainly focused on contracting;
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred);
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills;
- Availability to travel - travel as required;
- Fluency in English and French, including legal French;
- Fluency in other language would be an advantage;
- Attention to details, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
You will provide support to the Global and/or Regional Service Center team and the Global Data Privacy team to enable the administration of contracts and subcontracts. The specific focus will be on reviewing, drafting and advising on contracts including EU model clauses, data transfer agreements, inter-company agreements and data privacy provisions. All of them should be in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on contract risk and issues, and other duties as may be assigned.
- Support of a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
- Assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- Perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
- With/ without supervision, may work on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.