Middle Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services active
View all jobs Middle Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Provide technical design and development of softwares/applications on the entire funding of department (Loans, Trade Finance and Leasing).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications and in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java 7 (Java 8 is a plus) and Oracle Database;
- You have experience with Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Cucumber;
- You are familiar with front-end development : AngularJS;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.