Middle Java Developer
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Provide technical design and development of softwares/applications on the entire funding of department (Loans, Trade Finance and Leasing).
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Participate in the translation into technical specifications and in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
- Appropriating the operating rules of the development environment;
- Code/set-up and document what is produced;
- Perform a reporting activity (Daily Scrum) on the product or integrated component;
- Working with Continuous Delivery and Agile methodologies (Scrumban);
- Define the unit test cases for the product component;
- Ensure compliance with technical specifications;
- Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java 7 (Java 8 is a plus) and Oracle Database;
- You have experience with Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Cucumber;
- You are familiar with front-end development : AngularJS;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.