With technology evolving and pushing boundaries in amazing new ways, it’s a truly exciting time to join us.
The structure of the Group Technology Discover Programme is two 6 month placements followed by one 12 month, rotating across Regional Engineering, Technology Shared Service Centre and Network Operations Centre.
Here are some of the skills and experiences you could gain from the rotation within the programme:
One of the best bits? The programme will lead to a permanent role within Vodafone Group Technology.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Experience the full lifecycle of a project within Vodafone
- Be at the forefront of new product analysis
- Work with the business globally to define working network solutions
- Supervise initiatives delivering multi-million euro benefits
- Get strategic, mapping out long term technology plans for our network
- Understanding of how Vodafone identifies opportunities for various customers
- Develop incident management and communications skills for emergency situations
- Strengthen analytical skills for process and performance analysis and continual improvement
- Develop troubleshooting abilities by performing quick diagnose for network faults
- Work with “on the edge” concepts and technologies in the telecom domain like VOLTE & Cloud
- Acquire proper technical Core CS & Voice knowledge from 2nd line subject matter experts in order to fully sustain future development plans
- 1st line support: monitoring, 1st level troubleshooting, technical team interactions, external supplier interactions
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
- Are fluent in English
- Are a student or graduate from a science, technology, engineering or mathematics faculty, or studying within one of these areas
- Have the ability to shift from a strategic view to delivery
- Are flexible, adaptable and able to switch gear quickly