Internship - Online (Digital) Media
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Internship - Online (Digital) Media active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment group (Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence, m/SIX, Xaxis), responsible for more than $48B in annual media investments by leading advertisers. We grow client’s brands and revenues with innovative and strategic use of media. Our global team of experts deliver actionable audience intelligence across the most expansive set of media platforms worldwide; trading expertise; market-leading brand-safe media; robust data and technology partnerships and solutions; addressable TV; content; sports and more.Requirements
Are you willing to learn how digital media industry works?
Do you want a full time paid job for 3 months with new perspectives and opportunities for your future career, with international exposure?
If yes, then here are the things we want from you:
- You adore technology and you are always eager to be up to date with everything it is new in Online environment
- We would like you to be a student in the final year or a graduate of computer sciences or statistics, but it is not a must as far as you are very comfortable with technology and Online savvy
- You have to be a master of Excel
- You love to be a team player
- You have very good communication skills and you love to come up with ideas
- You embrace change and you are easily adaptive
- You love to discover things
- You are honest and committed
- And English is your second language
If you are a match, here it is what we offer you:
- A professional paid Internship program (you will have an individual work contract for 3 months)
- A valuable experience learning from specialists with strong professional acumen willing to transfer their knowledges to you
- Leverage resources and expertise from one of the largest communication network in the world, while still getting the advantages of working within a closely-knit small agency team
- Strong knowledge about media market and about the specific tools used for monitoring the market and the performance
- You will feel how important team work is within this industry and how communication is crucial for meeting the objectives in due time
- If you demonstrate potential and assertiveness, then we will be very happy to keep you in our team
We want to meet you! Come and join us!