Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
- Basics in electric and electronics knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- French: optional.
- English: advanced level mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle architecture and technology.
- Knowledge of automotive ECUs would help.
- Knowledge of the testing/validation environment would help.
- Knowledge in metrology and measurement sensors technology would help.
- Knowledge of CAN communication protocol would help.
- MS Office knowledge especially Excel, Visual Basic and Macros would help.
- Well organized and logical thinking.
- Focused on details and quality of his work.
- Ability to learn fast and use new tools.
- Help to define the test plan of the PIE (Electronic Integration Platform).
- Follow the good running of the tests and join the meetings with all other departments.
- Perform the Electrical and Electronical validation described in the PIE validation plan.
- Analyze issues and generate a failure report.
- Produce the final test report with the required quality.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.