This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Validation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Basics in electric and electronics knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- French: optional.
- English: advanced level mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle architecture and technology.
- Knowledge of automotive ECUs would help.
- Knowledge of the testing/validation environment would help.
- Knowledge in metrology and measurement sensors technology would help.
- Knowledge of CAN communication protocol would help.
- MS Office knowledge especially Excel, Visual Basic and Macros would help.
- Well organized and logical thinking.
- Focused on details and quality of his work.
- Ability to learn fast and use new tools.
- Help to define the test plan of the PIE (Electronic Integration Platform).
- Follow the good running of the tests and join the meetings with all other departments.
- Perform the Electrical and Electronical validation described in the PIE validation plan.
- Analyze issues and generate a failure report.
- Produce the final test report with the required quality.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.