Full-time internship in Audit - Timisoara Office
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
We are currently looking for Interns in Audit, to join our team in Timisoara for an internship program with the possibility to further extend the cooperation.
Last year students and/or graduates are invited to test their abilities on projects and practical business cases. Taking part in our paid internship program provides an excellent opportunity to check your knowledge gained at university and apply it to solving actual problems.
- Last year students, fresh graduates or master students;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- Availability for a full-time program.
- Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements.
- Develop an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of audit documents;
- Review client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control;
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Deloitte's audit opinions;
- Perform tests of internal controls.