Marketing and Trade Marketing Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Reckitt Benckiser active
View all jobs Marketing and Trade Marketing Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Who we are
We’re 37,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families and home.
Why join RB?
- You are trusted. You are given the full accountability and autonomy from day 1
- While others are training, you’ll be building real brands
- Grow faster by learning from experience and each other, along with focused skills training
- Long term career in one of the fastest growing consumer health & hygiene company
- Make your mark and we will mark you for a global career
- Focus on doing, not deliberating
For RB South Eastern Europe, Cluster of 11 Countries (Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania, Cyprus and Moldova) based in Bucharest, we are currently looking for
MARKETING & TRADE MARKETING TRAINEE
ALLOCATED BRAND: DUREX
You will be part of our graduate recruitment program and during this 18 months program, you will get equipped for a long term journey in marketing and trade marketing RB.
that will be learning the basics of Marketing & TM in a multinational company and will participate to all the marketing activities:
- Implement agreed strategies in order to maximize long term sales and profitability
- Develop and lead the execution of the local marketing & Trade Marketing plans
- Analyse market & 4Ps (pricing strategy, visibility plans etc) and financial brand profitability; implement sales plans together with sales
- Plan, develop and implement local communication activities to consumers and optimize the media plan
You'll be part of a multicultural team where diversity is very high both in terms of gender and in terms of nationality, where performance and achievement are the common ground to build growth.
• Degree in Economics and Major in Marketing
• Fluency in English
• 1-2 years work experience is highly valued
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ownership, independence
• Capacity to build trustful relationship
• Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive
• Tenacity and resilience, must be able to respond robustly to pressure
Here in RB, we’re trusted with full accountability and autonomy from day one. Our entrepreneurial culture provides us with the opportunity to make a real difference. Our career possibilities are limitless because we’re not defined by rigid career paths.
Each journey through RB is different – you can truly make your mark. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!