Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.Cerinte
- to graduate technical University degree;
- will be on advantages minimum of 1 years of practical experience in a similar position within a company active in automotive industry;
- Your very good English language skills round off your profile.
- planning individual operating equipment on the basis of capacity and assignment plans;
- You wil be involved in the specification of type, scope and number of individual pieces of operating equipment (including provisional or series tools, jigs, testing equipment, special machines);
- You will determinate the internal operating equipment building, estimating costs and drawing up suggestions for internal or external procurement;
- You will be involved in risk evaluation using the process FMEA, taking customer requirements into consideration;
- You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the sample preparation of individual components (including component recording and provision), monitoring of sample preparation;
- You will be involved in internal and external pre-series auditing in the area of production / quality assurance; providing support in series auditing in agreement with the superior.