Simulink Model Development Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Simulink Model Development Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
• Strong knowledge of Matlab and Simulink. Stateflow would be a plus.
• Knowledge in Modeling, Simulation.
• Degree in Information Technology, Automatics or Computer Science, or in a related field of study.
• Passionate about Automotive and Engineering Area.
• English – strong knowledge.
• French – would be a plus.
• Develop tools and scripts in Matlab/Simulink.
• Analyze the functional specifications.
• Realize the architecture and design the specific functionalities.
• Implement the technical solutions in functional Simulink models.
• Simulate and validate models using: Matlab/Simulink, other client specific tools.
• Create the technical documentation on the analyzed models.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.