Simulink Model Development Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Technologies Romania active
View all jobs Simulink Model Development Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
• Strong knowledge of Matlab and Simulink. Stateflow would be a plus.
• Knowledge in Modeling, Simulation.
• Degree in Information Technology, Automatics or Computer Science, or in a related field of study.
• Passionate about Automotive and Engineering Area.
• English – strong knowledge.
• French – would be a plus.
• Develop tools and scripts in Matlab/Simulink.
• Analyze the functional specifications.
• Realize the architecture and design the specific functionalities.
• Implement the technical solutions in functional Simulink models.
• Simulate and validate models using: Matlab/Simulink, other client specific tools.
• Create the technical documentation on the analyzed models.
*All applicants will be treated with confidentiality.