Back Office Agent with Spanish and English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WNS Global Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back Office Agent with Spanish and English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Turism active pe Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
- Proficiency in both English/ English & Spanish is mandatory;
- Customer Service Orientation;
- Adherence to Company values;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Nice to have experience for a leading hotel chain, travel background
- General knowledge of major countries, cities and hotel chains
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Varying problem solving approaches
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimum supervision in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, providing accurate and thorough results
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
Our client is an exclusive members-only travel club, offering huge discounts and great deals on hand-picked luxury hotels and vacations
The key responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Upload and update the flash sales on the website of our client, based on the contracts closed with various hotels and companies. Uploading of sales will imply a combination of selecting various predefined fields and giving a description of services provided, such as additional perks, etc.
- Upload on the website a brief description of negotiated services. This narrative will be visible to members throughout the flash sale.
- Assist the customer support department in responding to queries from customers
- Respond the queries coming from hotels and suppliers (rate amends, closeout dates, up to date rooming lists)
- Contacting different teams / CM�s for additional details with regard to contracts with hotels, flash sales, etc.
- Perform price-checking of offers to assess offer competitiveness based on request and prioritizations.
If you consider applying, please note that the working schedule also includes weekend shifts (by rotation within team members ).
About us: WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
Our proposition is simple: We deliver value to our clients by bringing operational excellence and deep industry and functional knowledge to their critical business processes. We serve several industries, including travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, distribution and retail. We also provide essential corporate functions, such as finance and accounting, human resources (payroll and benefits administration), research and analytics. Are you looking to be part of a global team, pro-actively working with customers, do you appreciate teamwork with people from different cultures, are you dedicated to operational excellence? Then please come and join our team!