Event & Office Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Event & Office Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking;
- Excellent English skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe (would be a plus);
- Business travel / Event Management background preferred;
- Multi-tasking competence;
- Negotiation skills.
- Coordinate business travel bookings and support staff and collaborators with arrangements and information in relation to accommodation, travel, transfers and visas;
- Event administration by ensuring high quality for venues, catering services, technology logistics, printing and mailing services;
- Sibiu office administration, including purchasing and services provision;
- Inventory control of assets;
- Assign, monitor and execute clerical functions;
- Support the organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Support the financial capability through the preparation of financial reconciliation documentation;
- Monitor direct and indirect revenue generated by Logistics department;
- Registration with procurement departments.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
It has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It manages smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
The main activities of The KPI Institute include: Research, Publications, Education, Advisory Services and Benchmarking.