Sales Operations Analyst with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Sales Operations Analyst with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree
- Fluent in English and German (written & spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient time-management skills
- Technical focus (Excel, databases etc.)
- Team player and proactive
- Experience in economics, finance or channel partner business would be a plus
- Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders, regarding partner compensation and data collection
- Achieve or exceed specific operational, non-sales quota related KPIs.
- Conduct regular operational reviews with Partners and internal stakeholders
- Deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders
- Escalate issues on time and to the correct owner