IT Administrator (part time)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- University student or recent graduate, IT specialty
- Good knowledge with Cisco equipment
- Experience in IT services and in PC maintenance (hardware & software)
- Medium experience in Help-Desk IT
- Knowledge about IP telephony
- Professionalism and promptness in client interactions
- Advanced knowledge in technical support with Windows OS
- Medium knowledge with data transfer equipment and communications
- Advanced English language skills
- Good communication abilities with colleagues
- Insures technical support for client IT infrastructures: network administration and server maintenance based on Windows OS
- Implementation and administration of security protocols, e-mail services, web services
- Installation and configuration of networks and peripheral equipment
- Hardware maintenance of workstations and laptops
- Provide technical support to staff or clients, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
What we offer:
- A flexible and dynamic work environment
- The possibility of personal growth and career development within an international environment
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)