Educational Programs Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The KPI Institute active.
Vezi toate job-urile Educational Programs Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
• Understanding of educational programs has a ‘hands-on' approach for delivering project results;
• Interested in online communities and has excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Previous experience with educational projects can be a plus;
• Excellent English skills;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, planning and organisation, writing and delivering;
• Professional attitude and excellent verbal skills;
• Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
• Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team.
• Planning and implementing annual training agenda;
• Managing procedures for company’s employees and partners travelling outside the country;
• Managing participants’ contact and data base;
• Managing all activities before a course initiation;
• Analysing the needs of the participants at the course;
• Maintain continuous communication with participants before and after the course;
• Updating resources and assisting participants;
• Managing post courses activities, such as certification processes;
• Improving and developing educational programs within the company;
• Adapting courses, tests and activities for eLearning;
• Platform designing and managing;
• Keeping contact with eLearning clients;
• Feedback processing and analysis.
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. The KPI Institute has active offices on 3 continents. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. The Institute assists thousands of organizations each year in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
www.smartKPIs.com is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented Key Performance Indicator (KPI) examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
This is one of the most popular destinations on the Internet in the performance management and measurement niche, with regular visitors from over 190 countries. Among its customers are large consulting companies, Business Intelligence vendors, multinational corporations, universities, public sector institutions and non-profit organizations.