Manager Digital Marketing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Manager Digital Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
We are hiring for our Digital Marketing Team, located in Sibiu !
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Hold a university degree preferably in marketing or other similar disciplines;
• Team player: Work and play well with others in a fast-paced setting;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Have advanced knowledge of Excel (No macros required), basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
• Have experience in using at least one newsletter software;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
• Have the ability to work independently and comfortable working with team members in various geographic locations;
• Know the basics of marketing;
• Know how to plan and having the ability to manage time;
• Have creative and good presentation skills;
• Have knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, Social Media platforms, Content Marketing, Email marketing, PPC and SEM);
• Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy;
• Understand the key measurement tools available;
• Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively;
• Stay current ion marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms.
• Plan and manage the digital content for company websites, landing pages, ad copy and email marketing;
• Careful proofreading with the ability to identify missing elements and adhere to company brand guidelines;
• Manage monthly email newsletter campaign. Plan, approve and implement all email content;
• Contribute to creation of monthly reports and create ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders;
• Assist in implementing landing page testing optimizing paid search and SEO efforts;
• Track, report, and analyze program performance using Google Analytics and other tools to make recommendations for further improvement;
• Work with all capabilities to develop cross-channel campaigns;
• Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Application info required:
• Cover letter.