P0/P1 Project Process Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VALEO Lighting Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile P0/P1 Project Process Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Valeo Timisoara is part of the Visibility Systems and began lighting production in September 2005, growing annually, with about 1800 employees today. Production is divided into three units: Original Equipment (OEM), Aftermarket - Service Market (AFM) and Special Products (SP).
In our manufacturing plant, we produce front and rear lighting systems that work with the latest technology and use complex injection, coating, varnishing, metallization and assembly processes.
A global leader in the automotive industry and recognized as a Top Employer worldwide, Valeo offers a wealth of job opportunities that are as diverse as they are rewarding. Whether you are a new graduate, an experienced manager or looking for an internship, we invite you to apply if you wish you to start or develop your career with us.
Technical knowledge and competences
- Define and implement the project specific means of production.
- Use a structured approach based on formal methodology and tools (planning, FMEA generic, PFMEA , critical characteristics �)
- Responsible of process analysis capacity data input to production through Make or buy study , capacity means validation.
- Pilote FDPR organization preparation with FDPR working method scoring to reach 20/20.
- Pilote the FDPR organization for upstream and assy with full support of the production team.
- Ensure the operational integration of toolmakers and injection companies
- Assume responsibility for production to transfer to the site launch production team; when industrialization site is different from development site.
- Capitalize on the experience in post mortem analysis and enrichment of a database
- Contribute to the improvement of the activity within the framework of actions PAQ, 5 axes and VALEO 5000
Detailed scheduling and budgeting
Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources (tooling engineers, injection engineers, off tool technicians , operators , equipments, maintenance , investments �.) and needs (component parts for trial runs and FDPR).
Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones in phase 3 for FDPR / production preparation
Management of the contributors
Daily management of production team when nominated in phase 3 , dedicated or not
Assign to them the work packages needed
Regular review with the Industrial Department to check alignment between needs and availability.
- meal tickets
- life and accident insurance
- medical insurance
- free transport from Timisoara and Giarmata