Sales Strategy and Operations Reporting Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Sales Strategy and Operations Reporting Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- Student of Technical or Economic University preferred – 4th grade and up or Graduated from universities within the last 12 months
- Fluency in English
- Basic knowledge of research methodology
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Excel, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans
- Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
- Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.