This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs HR Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
We are looking for a new colleague for our HR Consulting team. She/he will be involved in employer branding projects, compensation and benefits surveys, labor market assessments for companies who are interested in opening an office in Romania / expand their current one etc.
We are not looking for a specific level of experience, as we will tailor the job to fit your level of experience and knowledge.
Most likely, you have previously worked on one of the following jobs:
- Human resources or recruitment (any exposure to IT or BPO = advantage)
- Market research
- Jobs that require lots of research (you can find an example above)
What skills are we looking for?
- Fluent English (you will write reports in English and speak with foreign customers)
- Numerical skills, attention to details
- Excellent research skills
- Business acumen or interest in building one
- Microsoft Excel & Power Point knowledge or interest in learning how to use them
What activities will you perform?
- Research (for example, building a list of all the IT companies in Bucharest who are advertising their friendly environment as a key advantage of working for them)
- Data processing (MS Excel, SPSS: we do not require previous SPSS knowledge)
- Design innovative solutions to challenges (for example, evaluating the number of Software Project Managers in Cluj)
- Preparing & presenting complex reports for clients
- Support for business development (depending on your strong points and interest, you will be gradually involved in client meetings, presentations and preparing of complex offers)
Why would you join us?
- Your work will directly impact the success of your clients
- You will get a deep understanding of the labour market and an overview of HR dynamics
- You will have the opportunity to develop projects that are completely new for the Romanian market
- Last but not least, we are fun to work with. We are outgoing, smart, we love cognitive challenges, we are used to go an extra mile for our clients and we support each other in our tasks.