43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Working Student Logistics Department, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Undergraduate Student / Master in Purchasing, Economics, Mechanical Engineering, Logistics;
- Excellent computer operating skills: Microsoft Office (Excel), SAP;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You bring positive attitude;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Andreea.Calo@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
The Logistic department is responsible for achieving the required delivery performance in terms of quality, cost and supply chain stability.
The groups are divided into areas related to: Internal transport (Kate), Production planning area, Controlling, Project management, Customs and forwarders related activities, Packaging team & topics.
Let us find you a suitable group!
General tasks that will vary depending on the chosen group:
- You will support and administrate the work ramp;
- You will be responsible to create reports and charts (Excel, PowerPoint; logistic Claim Management directly with the Customer, 8D reports) and transport request form;
- You will be in charge for transport KPI calculation, data entry & export/analysis collection of deviations and tasks;
- You will be responsible for the operations analysis (profitability, competitive performance, cost analysis, real cost variations versus standard versus forecast, target);
- You will be responsible to do the adjustments/maintenance of the (Kate) robots;
- You will be in charge of manipulating of Heijunka boards & printing of Kanban cards;
- You will offer support for end-of-month closing activities in the control department;
- You will participate in daily meetings and calls;
- You will be responsible to prepare presentations and reports/organize/ updating /lead meetings in Skype/Teams with Bosch colleagues (customer planners) and external customers/suppliers;
- You will have the opportunity to coordinate small projects;
Raporteaza eroarea la