43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
WW Business Service Manager Graduate – Portfolio
|Angajator:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
Advance the way you live and work at HPE.
Who We Are:
At HPE, our team members search beyond customers' needs today to accelerate what’s next and make a difference — for others, our company, and the planet. Our customers turn to us because we are positive, empathetic, and enterprising. We embrace opportunities to accelerate this transformation across data, connectivity, cloud, and security. And together we make what was once thought impossible, possible.
That’s why we not only give you the space to grow into the professional you want to be, but we also embrace who you are and where you come from. We also value the flexibility and autonomy to balance work and personal needs in a way that works best for you.
The Service Segment Manager is responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management and revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market.
Program Start Date: July 2023
What you'll do:
- Perform business analysis and identifying improvements.
- Develop product support plans on medium complexity product families.
- Represent services on product core teams and provide service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service
- Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Set product service metric goals, monitors product support business performance and identify what corrective action is required.
- Collaborate with regions/WW regarding service and support planning, implementation and performance.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree completed in the last or this year
- Problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Typically, 1 year of experience
- Committed to quality and integrity
- MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian
What we’d prefer you bring:
- Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry
- A collaborative, solution focused spirit and overall sense of urgency
- The desire to embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own
- Experience as an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world
- Comfort with working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to ask smart questions
At HPE, we’re:
- Ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Ranked 7th on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022
- Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in row
- Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Seramount
Ready to take the next step? Open up opportunities with HPE.
Raporteaza eroarea la