Unit People Planning Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs S.C. IKEA Romania S.A. active
View all jobs Unit People Planning Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our business idea is to offer well-designed, functional and affordable, high-quality home furnishing, produced with care for people and the environment. The IKEA Brand unites more than 200.000 co-workers and hundreds of companies with different owners all over the world. It’s one brand, but it reaches millions of hearts and homes. Our value chain is unique. It includes everything from product development, design, supply, manufacture and sales – and of course it begins and ends with our customers. The IKEA retail business is operated through a franchise system. Today, 12 different groups of companies market and sell the IKEA product range under franchise agreements with Inter IKEA Systems B.V. Any jobs published on this page are offered by different companies operating under the IKEA Trademark. IKEA was founded in Sweden in 1943.
Our IKEA family is growing fast in Romania. After two stores in the capital of Bucharest and five pick-up points around the country, we have just started preparatory works for the construction of our new store in the city of Timisoara. The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
As a Unit People Planning Specialist, you will contribute to a great co-worker experience by ensuring fairness when striving to balance business and co-workers’ scheduling needs and securing all worked time is compliant with Ingka group rules and legal rules.
• Proven training in HR Administration or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year of experience within HR Administration
• Experience in using digital tools to optimize efficiency
• Knowledge of HR Admin practices, policies, processes, regulations, and legislations
• Capable of simultaneously handling multiple tasks and interfaces
• Project integrity, honesty, and reliability in all interpersonal relations
• High levels of flexibility and solutions orientation
• Ability to understand, develop and/or improve a business process through people
• Proven record of successful collaboration within and across matrices and teams
• Strong in working with digital solutions
• Continuous learner & creative problem solver
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Romanian.
• Implement people planning strategy at unit level to secure the People Planning promise by following the principles, process and guidelines as localised by Country P&C
• Ensure adherence to IKEA employment standards, local legislation, and union requirements that relate to People Planning.
• Lead the partnership with department managers to co-create and post schedules on a timely basis, while aligning with the unit’s hours forecast and securing those co-workers, customers and business needs are met.
• Collaborate proactively with department managers to develop unit people planning priorities that promote co-worker empowerment while ensuring schedules are within budget frames.
• Be an active link between unit P&C and unit Business Navigation to ensure scheduled and actual hours are following business forecasts and identify areas of opportunity and improvements to best meet planning gaps, financial frames and other growth potentials.
• Apply available tools and relevant data analysis, including As-Is staffing structure and co-worker availability analysis, to secure and improve the people planning process in the unit in coordination with unit P&C.
• Consolidate all relevant business drivers, workload factors and qualification need within the unit’s people planning process to support co-worker talent development through multi-skilling opportunities.
• Collaborate with recruiting manager and P&C Manager to ensure vacancies are reviewed against defined headcount, contract level, contract type and capacity requirements, to secure co-workers create a great customer experience.
• Contribute to the awareness and knowledge of the people planning principles and process at the unit level, ensuring education, training and support is relevant for all roles and functions.
• Ensure timely evaluation of timecards for proper payroll processes (if applicable in unit).
• Support the development and implementation of the digital people planning solutions.
At the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture.
To succeed, we are focusing on three movements:
1. People choose IKEA for what we stand for
2. Engaged IKEA people with customers at heart
3. A modern, lean and agile IKEA fit for growth
By clicking on the link here, you can apply for the role.
If you don't have your CV with you – it's not a problem. When you register on our portal and create an account, leave your contact and write your work experience, we will contact you and explain to you the next steps.