Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
• Bachelor Degree or Master Student; Master degree in audit would be a plus;
• 1 year of related experience and post qualified (indicatively).
• Fluent in English and computer literate;
• Eager to develop your skills and knowledge;
• Good communication skills
• Performs various audit tests
• Highlights any anomalies found in the information
• Analyzes the various contracts of the organization
• Investigates any claims that might arise
• Validates important financial data and records
At Baker Tilly, we are ready now, for tomorrow’s challenges. We believe in the power of great relationships, by leading and listening to great conversations. We channel change into progress for great futures.
Here, at Baker Tilly, we support network members through training, conferences and training projects that help each individual deliver services using international resources and expertise.
The skills, insights and connections you will gain will define your career.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV!
3000 - 4500 RONBenefits
- Medical subscription
- Bookster subscription
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Short Fridays
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers