TechOps System Engineer
Who we are:
We, Operative, are a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the globe. No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software-based solutions which help clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe.
Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across media industry.
The Technical Operation Junior System Engineer main functions are to monitor, handle system administration, maintain support and manage all day to day Operative technical operations on a 24/7 support window.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all Operative hosted or SaaS applications on a day to day basis and make sure all systems are running properly and without any issues.
- Provide 1st level support to OS (LINUX and Windows), DB issues, configuration and applications related issues within its given SLA.
- Deploy/Install Operative products
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 operation, being an owner of key issues and resolution accordingly.
- Bachelor (3/4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Good Knowledge and good technical understanding in Unix/Linux and Windows-based systems administration in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Knowledge of IT products and techniques, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment relevant to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment.
- Basic Windows administration skills.
- Good knowledge of VPN and Networking concepts.
- Proficient in speaking/writing English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL
Good to Know:
- Good to have DB Admin skills preferably Oracle/MySQL, MS SQL server
- Active Directory Experience