Junior Technical Support Engineer (CEE Digital Channels)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Technical Support Engineer (CEE Digital Channels) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
• Min. 1 year previous similar working experience;
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
• Must have well-developed troubleshooting skills and preferably a support background;
• Ability to analyze details, documentation, logs, test/replicate the issue and work with incomplete or ambiguous data to fix issues;
• Familiarity with web-based applications, understanding performance problems, diagnosis, and resolution of issues;
• Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL/SQL, XML, operating systems (UX based), internet protocols and computer networking. A plus: Service Now, SPLUNK, Dynatrace; open to new technologies;
• Experience in working and providing support in 24x7 environments;
• During on-call shift., willing to work according to shift assignments, including weekend and unconventional hours and holidays;
• Good verbal and written English skills.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and often context switching, with a focus on customer satisfaction and commitments to deadlines;
▪ Good communication skills;
▪ Good problem-solving skills, eager to understand E2E flows and systems;
▪ Open minded, fast learner.
• Daily Incident Management and production issues prioritization and resolution, problem management with root cause identification, performance analysis, service availability (ITIL processes);
• Work closely with Development, QA, Release Management, and other departments in order to resolve high complexity issues;
• Produce and maintain documentation (knowledge documents, root cause analysis, incident reports, various other reports);
• Monitor the status of the service/applications and ensure early detection of production malfunctioning using Spunk, Dynatrace;
• Ensure proper assistance during production instability (organize and guide war rooms, drive investigations, engagement of other needed structures, escalations);
• Create and maintain alerts and dashboards using Splunk and Dynatrace;
• Act as an escalation point for Customer/other departments to expedite problem resolution;
• Provide training and consultancy to our customers;
• Proactively propose solutions to improve the service KPIs;
• Understand the complex technological multilayer architecture landscape and support to identify weak points.
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.