Junior Quality Assurance Engineer - Internship
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
Qualifications & Competencies:
• Degree in technical studies (computers, banking, finances, economics etc.);
• Basic knowledge about testing of web-based applications (extranet, 24x7, high load, wide geographies etc.);
• Problem solving oriented, analytical thinking;
• Basics of test case management and defect tracking tools (ALM, JIRA);
• Some basic knowledge about functional and nonfunctional testing, API testing of web services.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality;
▪ Willing to learn new things;
▪ Respectful to multicultural environment;
▪ Pragmatic and problem-solving mind;
▪ Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions;
▪ Ability to work in challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude;
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Analysis and interpretation of business / functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of test cases design & execution;
• Ensure defects are clearly and concisely documented, contributes to the overall quality of test deliverables;
• Interfaces with other teams such as Business Analysts, Developers, PMs etc.
• Testing activities within the team;
• Designs, reviews and maintains comprehensive test cases and test conditions that would ensure adequate test coverage, for both functional and non-functional testing;
• Test data preparation and maintenance;
• Ensure proactive and effective testing status reporting, highlighting the encountered blockers.
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.