Trainee in Sales Administration Team
With the Michelin all-season internships, you can take your first step towards a career, and not just a job. “All-season” internships give you the flexibility you need: Sales Administration to train in full-time schedule, with 12 months durations.
Let’s inspire motion for life! No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead.
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.
Let’s talk, if:
- You are a student (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree);
- You are fluent in English and also in another language;
- You are interested in developing yourself;
- You take pride in your team spirit;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are task-oriented and show initiative;
- You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
- You are familiar with World & Excel processing, E-mail, Internet.
As a Michelin intern, you will:
- Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
- Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
- Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
- Communicate with the other departments or clients in your preferred language: English or French, Italian, Spanish;
- Get involved in our vibrant internal culture;
- Find new opportunities to grow.
What we’re offering:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Real business challenges;
- Attractive salary and benefits package;
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
- An experienced mentor to guide you.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
LET’S INSPIRE MOTION FOR LIFE
Where do success and ideas come from? We strongly believe they come from collective intelligence.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
The Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate and Business Services, was created in 2013 and has, since then, sustained a consistent growth rate. It now has over 700 employees who deliver services in: Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.