SALES MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs SALES MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Open for: Students and fresh graduates.No previous experience required.
Work schedule: full-time (flexible work arrangements).
DURING THE SALES MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM, YOU WILL:
- enable the design and deployment of our Sales category go-to-market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible.
- work on category management and develop competitiveness in securing shelf and promotion plans.
- be part of our promotional planning strategy in order to execute with excellence while driving efficiencies.
- work closely in multifunctional teams and develop strong relationships with colleagues from brand management, finance and supply network operations.
- Meaningful work as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities, coaching and individual training plan.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and we encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life integration;
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the Sales Managerial Development Program.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor/ Master student in final year or recent graduates
- Very good English speaking and written command
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.