Security Officer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Security Officer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write/speaking);
• Good command of Microsoft Office, especially good knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Macros) and PowerPoint;
• Knowledge of Power BI;
• Good knowledge of operational risk assessment;
• Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management, ideally knowledge of Sailpoint
• Ability to prioritize and follow-up on task completion;
• Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
• Good communication level oral and written;
• Capability to coordinate actions.
• Management of Access Review campaigns: administrate the review for Group perimeter and provide user support;
• Dashboards and KPI: create and distribute the dashboards related to Access Review
campaign and other controls on user access;
• User support: assist users in access management processes, to qualify user difficulties, provide guidance in processes;
• Audit response: respond to Audit queries related to IAM processes and controls;
• Process improvement: analyze, propose and implement improvements on IAM processes and procedures used by the team.
• Interesting salary conditions;
• Undetermined period of contract;
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial);
• Medical insurance;
• Official trainings and certifications;
• English, French, soft skills trainings;
• Lunch tickets;
• Yearly professional evaluation;
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships;
• Professional and friendly working environment.