Business Analyst - German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evalueserve active
View all jobs Business Analyst - German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
- University graduate and post-graduate with relevant experience
- Advanced level of English and German at least at medium level
- Problem solving abilities, good analytical skills
- Good communication skills - experience in holding presentations is a plus
- Financial background is an advantage
- Comfortable working with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
-As part of a global team you will be supporting top industry players across various sectors, or major professional services companies
- Collect data through secondary research using online resources as well as leading global databases, and targeted primary research with subject matter experts
- Perform basic analysis on collected data for either short term projects or larger assignments
- Handling research in various areas, including competitive intelligence, company and industry analysis, financial indicators, macroeconomic parameters, and other data inputs in sectors like: ITC, automotive, consumer goods, energy, banking, logistics, pharmaceuticals etc
- Synthetize information and prepare summaries, reports or presentations
- Actively participate in team discussions on project specific areas, close collaboration with more senior team members
- Directly interact with internal and external clients, assist in building strong customer relationships
What we offer
- A multicultural, innovative and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to learn from people with different backgrounds and interact with international clients working for leading companies in their industries
- The opportunity to develop your research and analytics skills
- The opportunity to improve your languages and communication abilities
- An individual development plan supported by internal initiatives such as mentorship or coaching programs
Fun off-sites and other team activities
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to take better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We have on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.