PROCUREMENT ANALYST - German
You will have the occasion to communicate with suppliers and stakeholders, analyzing data and trying to bring added value in many creative ways, by constantly improving and thinking out of the box.
- You are fluent in German
- You are adaptable – we work both individually, and as a team
- can organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- You have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- You are friend with the MS Office package and Excel isn’t your worst enemy
- Any previous experience is a plus – the more the better – but we can teach you the beauty of procurement ourselves.
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses (or a price analysis)
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Daily communication in the foreign language
WHY JOIN US
Our vision is to build an enterprise where everyone contributes to making GEP better, more interesting, more satisfying place to be, and a better place to spend a significant part of our lives. We call it “the beautiful company”.
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow, and continually improve us.
Join us if you are one of us.
WHO WE ARE
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others.
Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.